Money transfer from card to card
The service is available for Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro cards, which are issued by any Ukrainian bank. P>
The rate of transferring depends on the recipient's bank (the settings of its systems). Normally the funds have to be credited to recipient's card during few minutes after sending. The maximum allowable term of the transferring is 3 working days.
The recipient does not need to visit bank for getting money, because funds will be credited to the card authomatically. (If the receiver is subscribed to SMS-banking service, he will get SMS-notification).
Transfer failure causes
- Maximum transfer amount excluding fee is 14 999.99 UAH.
- Maximum transfer amount for card per day excluding fee is 14 999.99 UAH.
- Maximum transfer amount for one card per month excluding fee is 149 999.99 UAH.
Failure is possible because of next reasons:
- Wrong sender's or recipient's card parameters (invalid card number, expiration date or CVV / CVC-code);
- Sender's card has not been verified successfully;
- Insufficient funds at the sender's card for transferring; li>
- Set transfer limits are exceed; li>
- Sender's or recipient's card has been issued by non-Ukrainian bank or has been issued not for the national currency; li>
- Internet operations are not allowed for these cards; li>
- Another refusal reason. li> ul>
- FUIB is certified for compliance to the international safety payment cards standart Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Additional sender authentication (using Verified By Visa/MasterCard SecureCode or Look-Up) is used in order to prevent fraudulent.